About Wide Bay Volunteer Resource Association Inc.
- WBVRA believe individuals have the right to participate freely in Australian society through the act of volunteering.
- WBVRA believe volunteering complements, but is not a substitute for, paid work.
- WBVRA is committed to raising the profile and esteem of volunteering as a vital force within the community.
- WBVRA is committed to the standards of service which recognise the importance of effective management that supports voluntary effort.
- WBVRA is committed to enhancing the status of Wide Bay Volunteers as a peak body within the Wide Bay/ Burnett/ Cooloola region.
- WBVRA is committed to the development of sustainable regional volunteer structure.
Wide Bay Volunteer Resource Association Inc. exists:
- encourage people to participate by fostering a positive image of volunteering;
- to enable volunteers and community organisations to develop the structure, skills and capacity to better the quality of volunteering for the benefit of the Wide Bay/ Burnett/ Cooloola Communities; and
- to provide training to community organisations, including volunteer managers.
78 Woongarra St
Bundaberg QLD 4670