RediPlan Community Educators use existing Red Cross resources including RediPlan to present and facilitate engaging and targeted sessions about emergency preparedness to adult groups.
- Facilitate interactive workshops and group sessions to community groups in an effective and engaging manner, using the Red Cross suite of activities, case studies and other resources
- Create a flexible learning environment to meet the learning needs of diverse groups
- Work closely with Red Cross staff and local volunteer teams to identify community groups at risk
- Take a proactive approach in seeking opportunities to present to groups in your local community and arrange the sessions in accordance with established procedures.
- Collate and input data collected to supported the monitoring and evaluation process
- Pick up/return equipment and supplies to/from Red Cross offices as required
- Participate in relevant training sessions and attend team meetings as required
- Arrange own transportation to session locations
- Be a preparedness ambassador in your community (including by being personally prepared)