Established in 2013, Mood Active is a small, not for profit association based in Sydney. We provide a tailored exercise programs to the support needs of our clients who can choose from a casual program, 4 week well-being workout or more intense support 8 week 1:1 exercise coaching program.
Participants are typically referred to us by GP’s, psychologists and community organisations and to date, feedback has been very positive.
We are looking to expand our operation and this has created a need for a fundraising specialist to help us for approximately 2-4 hours a week to implement our fundraising strategy and engage with our potential sponsors! It would ideally suit someone who is employed part time or unemployed due to the hours needed during business hours.
- Implementing aspects of our 7 pillars of fundraising strategy. This is a creative role and requires you to take initiative within the boundaries of the role with the aim of increasing our sponsorship and donations. This would include identifying and contacting potential sponsors, creating novel and new donation campaigns and events.
- Provide regular reports on progress through Salesforce
Required skills and experience:
- Successful track record in fundraising either through an event, sponsorship or donation campaign and outcomes of greater than $5K
- Experience in health care or fitness industry, mental health, disabilities, not for profits is desirable
- Proactive approach to building new relationships and expanding our network
- A desire to help people in the field of mental health
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Word, email and internet search skills
**If we sound like an organisation you'd like to get involved with, please let us know what skills you could bring and why you'd like to join Mood Active and send a resume of email@example.com