This is a critical role that will ensure SAFE rescues as many cats as possible from likely euthanasia and finds them safe, secure and loving homes.
• Authorise vet work
• Final say on cat intakes
• Liaise with cat/kitten foster carers providing support as necessary
• Organise placing cats/kittens into suitable foster care
• Liaise and collaborate with branch coordinator
• Liaise and maintain good relationships with the shire rangers.
• Assess suitability of pound and surrender cat intakes for rehoming
• Liaise with vets and keep branch coordinator updated on condition of any sick or injured cats
Benefits for you:
• Ability to take a hands-on role in saving animals from situations in which their wellbeing and safety is compromised
• Help to build the presence of SAFE in the region and grow its reputation
• The opportunity to work with a highly respected state-wide animal rescue organisation
• Support and development from the Branch Coordinator
• Become part of a committed and dedicated branch team
• Work alongside fellow passionate animal lovers.
It looks like you may be using a web browser version that we don’t support. Make sure you’re using the most recent version of your browser, or try using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, to get the full SEEK Volunteer experience.