About the role
'Colouring Dreams' is an experience of personal development that aims to help children in the development of their sense of identity. Through the healing properties of art and others methodologies, this program helps children identify their dreams and build their emotional intelligence, Through the process of drawing in the House to Grow pyjamas, which our foundation has designed for this project, and where the participants paint their dreams, the children will create a “concept of themselves” within their environment. The program runs for eight weeks with a session once a week and aims to start with a new group every time we come to the end of the eight weeks.
The next Colouring Dreams Program will start beginning February 24 2021 from 4,30-6,30 pm.
You will lead our program Colouring Dream for children from 5-12 years old under the supervision of our Managing Director.
Essential criteria: ·
- Accredited Master’s Degree in Art Therapy
- Eligibility for Professional Membership with the Australian & New Zealand Art Therapy Association (ANZACATA)Minimum
- Minimum 1-year post-qualification experience working with children.
You will bring
- An energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Communicate confidently and effectively (oral and written form)
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work autonomously and delivery in time
- Professional and sensitive