We are seeking an experienced Grant Writer to assist our CEO in the creation of written grant applications that are in line with the vision and objectives of HealingArts Inc.
The Planetary Healing Artists Association is a not for profit organisation based in Albert Park, working largely with the community of the City of Port Phillip and broader community. Membership extends throughout Melbourne with some members also living internationally. Planetary Healing Artists Association of Australia holds annual art exhibitions and events in the community with the aim of promoting world peace, social and environmental sustainability with multicultural arts. This year we are planning a St Kilda peace festival.
Mission Statement: "Planetary Healing Artists Association of Australia Inc.'s key purpose is to encourage creativity through art and performance, sharing the spirit of peace and harmony.
We achieve this by organising cultural and community exhibitions and events which nurture greater social unity. We are committed to heal and protect our planet and all of its inhabitants."
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, manage and submit grant applications and funding proposals whist adhering to strict deadlines
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by government/foundation/corporate donors
- Review previous grant applications and assess potential to submit further information and/or to reapply
- Grant tracking and reporting
- Research alternative grant funding