About the Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic volunteer bus driver to support independent residents,
Using your previous experience in driving passenger vehicles, you will be required to:
- Drive a bus on a casual basis for the purpose of transporting residents to various local locations.
- Provide assistance with getting on and off the bus
- Provide assistance with loading/unloading various items (walking aides, groceries etc)
- Perform basic maintenance checks
- Complete the vehicle pre-start checklist prior to each trip
Benefits to you • Volunteering for an Employer of Choice • Comprehensive induction and access to ongoing training • Volunteer uniform • Gaining new skills and experience in Aged Care • Access to our Lifestyle Rewards Program*
*access to a huge range of quality discounts, promotions and offers on a range of products and services
Insurance is covered by our Corporate insurance Policy subject to all road rules being adhered to.