The Caring Neighborhood Program (CNP) are currently seeking Volunteer Drivers and Hosts for the Group Program.
CNP organises six lunch groups per month.
Different venues are chosen throughout the Fleurieu based on value, service and accommodating our larger group needs including Old School Building in Victor Harbor; Carrickalinga House; and City of Victor Harbor Library.
Your role includes driving your own car and/or the 10 seater van to transport people for lunch program/s and fostering a friendly and inclusive environment to enable social connections between those in the group.
Other Key tasks (may include):
• Phoning attendees of the Group Program to arrange time for pick up.
• Build rapport and support any specific needs of the attendees at the group
• Collecting transport and/or program money
• Keeping a record of attendees
• At lunches, assist participants to choose lunch and order for a small group
• Socialise with group during program ensuring that everyone is included in the
• Informing CNP staff of any cancellations, issues or incidents at the program
• Organise morning/afternoon tea for the session (where required)
• Log time and expenses each month using the form provided.
• Attend mandatory training and any other specified training opportunities
• Attend regular meetings to contribute ideas and feedback about the program and
It looks like you may be using a web browser version that we don’t support. Make sure you’re using the most recent version of your browser, or try using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, to get the full SEEK Volunteer experience.