Newly registered non-government school seeks a Board Secretary. Would you like to help steer the overall and long-term direction of a new community school? Are you an organised person with good minute taking skills?
This is a rewarding volunteer position for someone who has reasonable time to dedicate to the important tasks required. The role requires approximately 2-4 hours a week in the form of:
- responding regularly to emails
- attending monthly Board meetings (Thursday evenings - 6 weekly)
- Writing and distributing meeting minutes
- actioning any tasks identified in meetings
- working on a specific project/subcommittee
- being involved in the strategic planning of the school
If you would like to support the aims and ethos of our school and help it in this exciting phase of development, please get in touch.