- Assist with any woodwork activity requirements.
- Provide instruction and support to clients to facilitate skill development and participation in their chosen woodwork project.
- Adapt techniques, equipment and activities (as instructed/ authorised) to meet individual client needs.
- Clean and maintain equipment in a safe working order and report any worn or unsafe equipment to the Coordinator or Activity Officers.
- Assist with storage of equipment and housekeeping duties.
- Adhere to all relevant policies, standards, regulations and legislation.
- Report to the Coordinator or Activity Officers any difficulties or concerns which may impact on the safe and effective running of the Centre.
- Become familiar with emergency procedures aboard vehicles, at external venues and within the centre to ensure the safety of clients, volunteers and staff.
- Assist in other areas of Therapy and Support Services as required.