Key Areas of Accountability
- Proactively assist Marketing Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator and HR team with administrative support.
- Assist the Operations department with client communication and client satisfaction surveys as required.
- Prepare quotes, invoices for the sale of merchandise and office supplies including business cards, brochures etc.
- Maintain office equipment and reception when necessary.
- Organise and maintain all paperwork, electronic files and shared calendars in a private and confidential manner
- Facilitate and coordinate the availability of meeting rooms or spaces for inductions, monthly meets, and events
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite or equivalent G suite experience.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to take instruction required.
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills with attention to detail essential.
- Motivated to work independently and as part of a team.
- Positive and friendly disposition who is trustworthy and reliable.