Our volunteers support Make-A-Wish in various ways including:
- Attending home visits to capture a child’s cherished wish;
- Bringing wishes to life, each being as unique as the child’s imagination;
- Local fundraising from sausage sizzles to gala balls;
- Raising awareness by being an ambassador for Make-A-Wish.
We know that your time is precious, so we will work with you to make sure you get the most out of your experience with us.
You have the opportunity to:
- Join an inspiring organisation, where you will bring hope, strength and joy to children through the power of a wish;
- Receive training to get you wish ready;
- Access ‘Community’, our online support network where you can connect with other members of our Wish Force and access handy resources;
- Make connections and build lifelong friendships.
If you’re 18 years of age or over, you’re looking to be inspired and share Make-A-Wish’s values of Integrity, Innovation, Impact, Community and Child Focus - apply now!
Make-A-Wish Australia is proud to be a child-safe organisation. Our recruitment practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interview process and include background screening to ensure that anyone that joins us at Make-A-Wish aligns with our values and commitment to child safety.