Residential care volunteers work within the Residential facilities at Monash, Farrer or Ainslie. They assist our employees with tasks and activities with our elderly clients. These events are planned to increase community connecting and socially based to decrease the sense of social isolation.
- Assist with seating, travelling and assisting with residents on Goodwin buses for outings
- Assist with preparing and clearing away the morning and afternoon teas and lunch
- Assist with activities i.e. reading, external visits, quiz, bingo, church-based events etc
- Driving buses, where applicable and with appropriate licenses
- Compliance with organisational policies and procedures, legislation, Work Health and Safety and diversity
- Commitment to quality systems and continuous improvement.