Rhythm & Ride rodeo (September 11&12) need volunteers for the following titles:
- Parking attendants – ensure no one parks on road, direct people to dark within grounds, direct them to ticket sales and registrations if riding
- Ticket Sales at the gate – take cash and card sales at gate and give out wrist bands
- Administration support in office – take registrations of riders, count money, arrange prizes, customer enquiries
- Kiosk – sell coupons for alcoholic drinks and soft drink/water sales
- Bar staff – Possess RSA to sell alcoholic drinks
- Raffle Tickets – drop off tickets to key locations in town and sell on day
- Survey – collect responses from spectators via tablet/ iPad
- Event support staff - score sheets runner, toilet paper refill, water to shoots/judges, putting up banners – general set up and pack down support.
- Driving to deliver thank-you packs to sponsors before event.
- Working in the shoots – experience with cattle
- Assistant the judges to score the Camp-draft on Friday
SALTWATER ANGELS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND WILL RECEIVE A $50.00 VOLUNTEER PAYMENT, FREE ACCESS TO RODEO AND FOOD AND DRINKS PROVIDED (FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR VOLUNTEERING)