We are seeking anyone with a genuine interest in retail. You will be:
- Sorting and categorizing donations
- Pricing, hanging and displaying stock
- Filling shop displays from excess in backroom
- Processing sales on POS computer – Cash and eftpos
- Customer Service – greeting and assisting customers -General housekeeping duties -Organise for returns to be sent back to the Warehouse -Maintaining an organised and tidy back room.
You will be working with a fun, friendly and supportive team of people and the opportunity to be involved in a cause such as this. This would be a great opportunity for recently retired people with a love of fashion, a person with Centrelink requirements or for a person seeking retail work experience.