Lutheran Community Care provides community services on behalf of the Lutheran Church in SA and NT through a range of programs. We support communities through responding to the needs of individuals and families, community development, learning opportunities, accommodation and support.
- Produce and maintain roster for volunteers of Distribution Centre
- Coordinate the sorting and distribution of orders received for all LCC op shops
- Ensure orders are ready in a timely manner for pickup
- Liaise with team members to ensure ordering schedule is maintained
- Maintain a schedule for all shops receiving and collecting goods
- Ensure that volunteers have necessary equipment and resources to carry out duties