If you would like to become an emergency response volunteer this is how you could help.
Following disaster, you could help the recovery effort by:
- lead a small team of volunteers
- clear debris from homes, building and grounds
- distribute information
- use any technical skills you may have
- assist in the evacuation centre or a community centre
What you can expect after you join.
- Feel rewarded by helping your community when it needs it the most
- Training and information from time to time
We are seeking expressions from volunteers who are interested in becoming a Team Leader of a small group of volunteers. If successful you will be provided with free 2 day training workshops and supply of personal protective equipment
Whats expected of you To be respectful and gracious of others and be willing to work in a team environment through supervising volunteers.
Where to Start Register your interests by applying for this position through Volunteering Sunshine Coast.