Victims of Crime NT Inc. (VoCNT) is a community organisation, established in 1995 to support victims across the Northern Territory who are affected by crime. Our aim is to assist people to recover, restore and grow through the provision of a range of support services. VoCNT advocates for victims through community education and promotes public and government awareness of the needs, rights and interests of victims of crime.
Volunteer duties are varied and matched according to a volunteer’s skills and knowledge and availability.
Current vacant volunteering opportunities are:
- Crisis Support Phone Volunteers (Outside business hours)
- Courthouse Support Volunteers (Business Hours)
- Office Support Volunteers (Business Hours)
Volunteers will be required to:
- Attend a preliminary volunteer interview
- Complete Training and ongoing skills development
- Commit to at minimum six month period of volunteering