Do you want to help people in need but are unsure how best to do this?
Do you have some spare time you can donate to a National service which is changing lives?
- We need people to help us sort and find value in our donations.
- We need people to ensure our donated clothes are clean and presented well.
- We need people who can assist us in picking up and delivering donations.
- We need people who can research donated items and post them for sale.
- We seek people who can serve our customers with a smile.
Work in a Lifeline shop or warehouse as a shop assistant, cashier, driver or stock sorter. The sales from our Lifeline Shops provide the financial assistance we need to keep our Telephone Crisis phone service active in Coffs Harbour. Lifeline North Coast’s services support people during emotional distress or crisis. Volunteering at our Coffs Harbour outlets. There are three shops in the Coffs Harbour region. The kindly donated items we receive are collected, sorted, cleaned priced, packed and sold by an amazing network of volunteers across Grafton, Nambucca Heads and Grafton. We seek assistance in each of these roles. All volunteers will receive dedicated training and support. If you would like to be part of our team and help save lives please contact us.