About the role
As the Communications and Digital Officer, you will have the responsibility of developing, implementing evaluating a diverse range of communication and social media strategies to support our brand, advocacy as well as marketing and communications objectives for our Educational Programs. This volunteer role is pivotal in raising our brand awareness, improving our digital footprint and driving our online growth (3 days per week).
You are a passionate and creative individual who has the unique ability to encourage, promote and support services staff to use social media and other online initiatives and campaigns as a mechanism to reach out to organisations and grow their engagement. To be successful in this role you will:
Key Selection Criteria
- Studies or experience in either marketing, digital or communication fields. You will have experience in developing and implementing promotional, marketing and social media strategies.
- Demonstrable written communication skills, including experience in writing, proofreading and editing.
- Highly Efficient in Office suite of Microsoft programs including Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in using MailChimp or similar for newsletter distribution.
- Experience in using Hootsuite or similar for management of social media accounts.
- Experience in using Survey Monkey for distribution of survey.
- Experience in using InDesign and Photoshop for layout and design of promotional materials.
- Experience in using WordPress or similar for website management.
- Attention to detail, organisation and time management skills. You must have the ability to consistently manage various tasks and projects and be focussed on deadlines.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role, please email your cover letter and resume addressing the main tasks under the subject title: Communications and Digital Officer.