Head Coaches will be required to develop and manage the delivery of specific SportsUnited community programs across various locations, working with various demographic groups.
Head Coach Responsibilities:
• Arrange volunteer program training when required
• Provide guidance to and mentor other coaches
• Develop a training plan for weekly sessions
• Assign responsibilities to volunteers for programs
• Communicate frequently with volunteers to ensure they are satisfied and well-placed
• Disseminate information for upcoming programs
• Set up field prior to commencement of session
• Ensure a safe playing environment for volunteers and participants
• Ensure the coaching sessions are in line with the values and philosophy of SportsUnited.
• Liaise with community partner organisations to ensure SportsUnited programs are delivered appropriately to meet the needs of community.
• Ensure SportsUnited program evaluations are conducted regularly.
• Εnsure the purpose of the organisation and its actions is clearly communicated
Browser upgrade recommended
It looks like you may be using a web browser version that we don’t support. Make sure you’re using the most recent version of your browser, or try using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, to get the full SEEK Volunteer experience.