This position will report to the Manager and is responsible for recruiting, selecting, hiring and mentoring volunteers within the organization.
Our ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
- – Degree qualified in pschology, teaching or human resource management related field;
- – Previous HR management experience in a charity, ideally but not essential
- – Experiences in recruiting, interviewing and hiring staffs and/or volunteers
- – Ability to quickly achieve a clear understanding of the business dynamics of this organisation, including its value to the community;
- – Built rapport with stakeholders and employees within the organization.
- – Work closely with counsellors and teachers on board
- - Be the first point of contact for counselor and teachers
- – Good communication skills with experience drafting work performance reports and reviews
- – Well respected in the community and your industry
- – Ability to balance our voluntary and/or not for profit sector objectives with the need to be commercially sustainable in an ever changing environment