This position will report to the Volunteer Manager and will be helping the organization secure donations in a professional manner, achieving KPI sales results and help manage the marketing and sponsorship team within the organization to help growth.
Our ideal candidate must posses the following requirement:
- – Degree qualified in law, finance, marketing or sales related field;
- – Previous business development management or leadership experience in a charity ideally, but not essential
- – Experience working with large and major corporations is ideally, but not essential
- - Good mentorship and/or leadership skills setting a good example
- - Experience with drafting financial statements and reports
- - Experience with share trading and/or knowledge with share trading
- – Exposure to sales and KPI experiences
- - Good knowledge of marketing and sponsorship process
- - Good writing skills to draft documents and research ability
- – Good communication skills with evidence of an ability to understand and speak clearly to major donors and all key stakeholders.
- – Well respected in the community and your industry
- – Ability to balance our voluntary and/or not for profit sector objectives with the need to be commercially sustainable in an ever changing environment
As management, you will require to attend regular meetings on WhatsApp and assist with the decision making process on policy, legal matters and secure donations.