We are seeking an administrative all-rounder to assist primarily with general email enquiries; basic foster profile creation; and general administration support.
As the Admin All-Rounder, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing adoption applications and matching suitable families with FFARQ foster carers
- Responding to all general enquiries in a timely, professional and positive manner.
- Creating basic foster profiles in PetRescue.
- Liaising with Foster Carers regarding shortlisted applicants.
- Maintaining accurate records in the internal database and Shelter Manager.
- Attending the weekly team “virtual” meeting (one evening per week).
- Other administration tasks as assigned from time-to-time to assist the team.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Highly effective organisational and accurate record keeping skills.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with others.
- Intermediate computing skills including knowledge of Internet Explorer and Facebook.
- Working knowledge of GMail and Google Docs
- Be familiar with creating and editing web-based documents and spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and work cohesively within a virtual team.
Volunteer Characteristics: All volunteers within FFARQ must have integrity; respect for others and their time; and a passion to contribute to their role and the overarching goals of the team.