We are seeking an experienced Social Media Assistant who are responsible for driving the awareness of foster animals by developing creative and informative, posts, banner and other social media content.
Key responsibilities will include:
- manage and maintain the organisations Facebook and Instagram pages
- liaise with foster carers and internal stakeholders to obtain content/updates on foster animals and applying foster animal content to social media
- ensure regular posts for foster animals are scheduled and managed on a 7 day cycle
- attend regular team meetings
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Diploma of Graphic Design or equivalent
- Working knowledge of visual content creators and proofreading tools such as Hemingway Editor and Smilebox
- Experience with online platforms ie Facebook and Instagram
- Previous experience in graphic design and/or content writing is desirable
- Experience with creating and editing web-based documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Experience with pet related databases ie Shelter Manager (desirable)
Volunteer Characteristics: All volunteers within FFARQ must have integrity; respect for others and their time; and a passion to contribute to their role and the overarching goals of the team.