As a retail volunteer, you will play a central role in the operations of the shop, making a significant and valuable contribution to the St Vincent de Paul Society. This store has volunteer vacancies only for Mondays Fridays and Saturday and Sundays.Your help will make a huge impact.
Our retail volunteers perform a variety of tasks including:
- Providing customer with an excellent shopping experience
- Sorting and pricing donations
- Assisting with product displays
- Processing sales through the point of sale cash register
- Keeping the store and sorting area tidy, whilst maintaining safe work practices
The volunteers we are seeking will ideally:
- Be a people person - welcoming, encouraging and positive
- Be willing to work within the ethos of the St Vincent de Paul Society, and
- Be respectful to others and flexible in their attitude to work and the team.
No experience is needed as in-store coaching and training is provided.