- Performing day-to-day gardening tasks at Old Government House and Experiment Farm Cottage such as pruning, weeding, mowing the lawns, laying mulch, maintaining paved areas and paths, and occasionally creating new plantings.
- Performing day-to-day maintenance tasks at Old Government House and Experiment Farm Cottage such as fixing fences, repairing museum equipment, refurbishing education props, and other minor repairs.
- During exhibitions, you may wish to assist with fabricating cabinets and display cases, hanging pictures, moving furniture and installing objects for display.
- Depending on your shift day and time, you may be working in pairs or as part of a small team.
- You can choose to work in either gardens or maintenance, or across both areas.