- Working closely and building collaborative networks with senior leadership and all internal clients to ensure the strategic plan is achieved and that relevant people and development plans are aligned to meet strategic and operational objectives.
- Contributing to the development, implementation, and monitoring of Client Services initiatives, policies, and procedures based on relevant legislation and contemporary service management practices.
- Active involvement in the client services, recruitment process along with HR.
- Monitoring staff and their performance and coordination of internal training programmes along with HR.
- The position will facilitate the design and evaluation of client service management, oversight and delivery, along with development and review of Client service policies and procedures.
- In this role, you will be joining an organisation of passionate volunteers offering empathic and unique personalised services within the community.