Tasks and duties
- Responsible for the public image and reputation of Not-For-Profit & Community Consultants.
- Managing and directing social media accounts such as Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook, etc.
- Planning PR campaigns and strategies
- Monitoring the public opinion and reputation of ourselves and stakeholders.
- Being one of the paramount representatives for the organisation
- Arranging promotional strategies in unison with clients and/or the media.
- Public speaking
Our Not-for-Profit Organisation is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation. The filling of this position is intended to constitute a special measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic) and s8(4) of the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 (Vic). Preference may be given during selection to suitably qualified applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander