Type of work
Accounting & Finance, Administration & Office Management, Disability Support, Fundraising & Events, Marketing, Media & Communications, Mediation & Advocacy, Research, Policy & Analysis, Writing & Editing
- National Police Certificate
- Working with Children Check
• Australian Citizenship/Permanent Resident/New Zealand Citizenship
• Supportive to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities
• Supportive to the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer, Asexual or other gender and sexual diversities (LGBTIQA+) Communities
• Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD)
• Have sound Business, Charities and Not-for-Profit experience
• Have competent knowledge and skills with basic Technology, Google Suite, Web designs and browsers, etc.
• Ability to communicate honestly and transparency, with sound knowledge and ability to speak and write in English.
• Relevant Qualifications and Certificates/Registrations;
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within Australia;
• Great communication and listening skills;
• Ability to commit the required time for the position and be able to commit to a 12-month position (minimum);
• Upon engagement, you will be required to have or obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Police Check (NPC), which is conducted alongside our partnered charity agency.