The City of PAE (Pt Adelaide Enfield) is seeking Volunteer Community Bus Drivers to service Council’s fixed route circuits.
- Providing a positive customer experience
- Ensuring passenger and driver safety
- Adhering to a timetable
- Attending fortnightly driver meetings
It is essential you meet the following requirements:
- Current Light Rigid (LR) SA Driver's Licence or greater and a good driving record
- Focused on customer service and safety
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Flexibility to working shifts
- Reliability and commitment
- Working with Children Check
If you want to be part of an exciting team that makes a real difference in the community then we would like to see you get on board.