Lifeline is committed to empowering Australians to be suicide-safe through connection, compassion and hope. Our vision is for an Australia free of suicide. Be part of our vision by volunteering at our Lifeline store.
Volunteer to change lives. Yours included.
This volunteer opportunity will help to assist in the running all aspects of a retail shop to directly fund our 24 hour crisis support line. Your few hours volunteering can and will save lives.
Tasks involved include:
- Point of Sale transactions
- Stock preparation
- Shop presentation
- Labeling and pricing stock
- Customers service
This is a great opportunity to:
- Improve mental health and personal well being
- Enjoy social interaction with others
- Do something new and different