- Taking and sourcing attractive photos of items that are for sale in our shop to creatively put together different looks for our social media channels.
- Sourcing items from the shops to take photos of & putting them back in the shop after use.
- Communicating with Op Shops Manager and shop volunteers to source additional content.
- Work with Op Shops Manager on shop promotions and sales.
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly kind of looks we are trying to create and use their creativity to execute this.
- Ability to work autonomously and with other volunteers.
- Must be able to use your own mobile phone or camera to take photos in stores.
- Must have social media interest/experience.
Noffs is dedicated to gender equality, diversity and inclusivity. We strive to continue to build a culturally safe workplace where our values underpin the way we work and our commitment to First Nations people of Australia, LGBTIQA+ community and people of colour.