What do LEO Clubs do? LEO Clubs are a youth organisation of Lions Clubs International.
The word "LEO" stands for Leadership, Experience, Opportunity.
LEO clubs encourage youths to develop leadership qualities by participating in social service activities.
Why should I join an LEO/Lions Club? Lions and LEO Club Members making a difference throughout the world every day, one Lion/LEO at a time.
There is no greater feeling than making a positive impact on someone's life. Lions are doing good- for others and for themselves.
Joining a local LEO or Lions club is a great way to network with other people in your community, make a difference and make new friends.
Your position is negotiable on your skills, experience, availability, passion, resources, etc.
LEO's work together to deliver projects that will help to make the world a better place!
LEO' s serve their communities; gain experience; learn new skills; have fun; make friends; develop teams; become leaders; seize opportunities; build a better future.
Lions and LEO Club Members making a difference throughout the world every day, one Lion/LEO at a time. There is no greater feeling than making a positive impact on someone's life! _____
Tasks and duties
- Planning and preparing releases.
- Preparing and creating visual, audio, and electronic media materials.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Planning, writing, and making media statements.
- Managing inquiries from the public, media, and other stakeholders.
- Maintaining the organisation's reputation by creating crisis management plans.
- Organising and hosting special events such as exhibitions or open days.
- Writing speeches and preparing visual aids for presentations or interviews.
- Planning and preparing online or printed materials for print, digital, or social media.
- Building brand identity and public awareness of an organisation.
- Liaising with management on communication issues and strategies.
- Updating, coordinating, and monitoring content and activity on social media platforms.
Public Relations Officers manage events, conferences, open days, or functions. They supervise the preparation and creation of visual, audio, and electronic materials for organisations. The role may also include strategic planning and research in to public perception. To be considered for this role, please send through your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.