What do LEO Clubs do? LEO Clubs are a youth organisation of Lions Clubs International.
The word "LEO" stands for Leadership, Experience, Opportunity.
LEO clubs encourage youths to develop leadership qualities by participating in social service activities.
Why should I join an LEO/Lions Club? Lions and LEO Club Members making a difference throughout the world every day, one Lion/LEO at a time.
There is no greater feeling than making a positive impact on someone's life. Lions are doing good- for others and for themselves.
Joining a local LEO or Lions club is a great way to network with other people in your community, make a difference and make new friends.
Your position is negotiable on your skills, experience, availability, passion, resources, etc.
LEO's work together to deliver projects that will help to make the world a better place!
LEO' s serve their communities; gain experience; learn new skills; have fun; make friends; develop teams; become leaders; seize opportunities; build a better future.
Lions and LEO Club Members making a difference throughout the world every day, one Lion/LEO at a time. There is no greater feeling than making a positive impact on someone's life! _____ Tasks and duties
- Arranging for advertising position vacancies in a wide range of media.
- Headhunting, networking, and using CV searching techniques to find relevant candidates.
- Reviewing and assessing CVs and preparing them for submission to the officers.
- Managing interviews, screening candidates, and running background checks.
- Creating a shortlist of candidates for the officers.
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, benefits of the position in question.
- Developing a good understanding of our organisation, our industry, what we do, our work culture and environment.
- Maintaining personnel records.
As a Recruitment Officer, you will be work with candidates, helping to guide them through the interview process, and assessing their suitability for particular roles. You will also work closely with members and officers to gain a better understanding of our recruitment requirements and help them to find suitable volunteers/members.
If you believe you can contribute to the community in a recruitment perspective, please send your resume to [email protected]au.