The Head of Operations/ Logistics will be accountable for overseeing the activities of Logistics subsections:
- Supply Management
- Site Management
- Client Management
- Volunteer Management
- System Management
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that each subsection of the Operations department is operating and collaborating in a timely and resource-efficient manner to achieve the goals of the organisation.
- Implementing standard procedures (as best as possible within the constantly changing format of the organisation)
- Documentation and records of activities
- Providing budgets and all financial documents such as invoices to the Finance Department
- Ensures that activities and procedures meet the requirements set by Compliance
- Effectively communicates activity to the Chief Operations Officer and other AMM departments as necessary
What are you waiting for? Click apply!