On My Feet is an Australian not-for-profit organisation which aims to change the lives of vulnerable and homeless people living in Australia. On My Feet exists because we believe no-one deserves to be homeless in Australia.
A Role Glimpse:
The Wellbeing & Self-Development Coach is an incredibly rewarding and impactful volunteer role. With the support of program curriculum guides, you will be required to help design and execute a series of workshops which aim to educate participants.
On My Feet welcomes inquiries from applicants who can create and implement a wellbeing and self-development workshop series in the following key areas:
• Positive mental health
• Building self-worth, a sense of belief and purpose
• Strength identification
• Life balance • Independent living
We are running two programs, and are looking for one Wellbeing Coach in the Perth CBD area and another to deliver our sessions in Fremantle. All workshop development/planning can be completed remotely.
The successful applicant will have/be:
• Proven experience working to improve an individual's wellbeing/development
• Ability to inspire and encourage vulnerable individuals to maximise their potential
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Personal & professional approach
• Trustworthy & reliable
If this role sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - please click the 'Apply' or 'Express Interest' button below.