Mood Active is a not for profit community service provider that offer free to low cost exercise programs for people diagnosed with depression, anxiety and other mood disorders. Participants are typically referred to us by GP’s, psychologists and community organisations and to date, feedback has been very positive. As a result, we are looking to expand our operation and this has created a need for a volunteer Recruitment Manager to help grow our team of volunteers and employees
This role is for a minimum of 12 months and requires working a minimum 4 hours a week (worked flexibly however these do need to be during business hours). This is a work from home role.
- Manage the end to recruitment of volunteers and employees, generally there is an average of 5-6 roles open in any 1 month. This includes agreeing job ad details with the manager, placing advertisements, phone screening applications, forwarding successful applicants for interviews, reference checking and preparing volunteer agreements.
- Build strong relationships and work closely with internal stakeholders
- Build, cultivate and maintain relationships with universities and industry partners to create campaigns, brand awareness
- Accurately record and update progress of applicants in Salesforce
Skills and experience required:
- Uses exercise for own mental health
- Minimum 12 months experience as a recruitment consultant or coordinator in a HR team or agency.
- Drive for progress with a commitment to deliver excellence in the recruitment life cycle from attraction to onboarding
- Strong organisational, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional level of attention to details with good listening and questioning skills
- Knowledge of Australian workplace / employment law
- Ability to work remotely, self-manage and results oriented
- Intermediate skills working with cloud-based technology for email, contacts, file storage e.g. Gmail, OneDrive, Salesforce
- Experience in a small business or non-profit environment
- Experience within mental health or fitness industries - in a volunteer or paid role