• dusting furniture and equipment
• cleaning and tidying cupboards, refrigerator, kitchen sink, countertops and coffee and tea making facilities
• cleaning toilet and hand basin
• vacuuming and mopping of floors
• emptying bins • emptying dishwasher if clean • cleaning glass doors • maintaining and cleaning the external area of Foundation premises (some leaf blowing) Administration • shredding • scanning • preparing folders for training sessions
Comply with and utilise contemporary human resource management requirements and practices including workplace health and safety, equal employment opportunity and anti-discrimination policies. Perform other duties that may be required from time to time as directed by the Chief Executive Office – Dr Edward Koch Foundation.