Your Grant writing role is critical and drives our ability to save two lives in one go. With your ability to seek out & apply for government, community and philanthropic grants you are directly ensuring the ongoing success and growth of our programs.
Key Responsibilities: -Organise and establish grant materials showcasing our stories. -Get Grant ready, have excellent written and communication skills
- Conduct research into available grants and other funding opportunities.
- Research requirements and sustainability of available grants.
- Seek information from funding bodies(philanthropic, trusts, government departments, local councils etc) community and potential partners.
- Collaborate with the CEO and Pack members in grant proposal preparation and submission.
- Write and prepare grant applications, prepare supporting documents and prepare grant acquittals alongside our Paw-some bookkeeper.
The Volunteer Grant Writer works closely and in collaboration with the CEO and our Pack Leaders to maximize the financial goals and sustainability of PTSD Dogs Australia. This is a virtual volunteer position (work from home). Due to this, applicants will be required to have reliable telephone, internet, computer and safe working environment. You are very welcome to come spend time with our furry friends and the not so furry friends. We call ourselves the Pack!