Keep Australia Beautiful is looking for an experienced and qualified social media manager with a keen interest in the environment to manage our social media pages. We are looking for someone to:
- keep the pages up-to-date and interesting,
- post environmental-related articles and news,
- promote our programs and initiatives,
- increase the brand awareness,
- build an audience,
- answer questions and comments from the public and more
all the while protecting and building up our well-established reputation. Must possess sense of humour and the ability to work independently.
Due to Covid-19 social distancing rules, it is possible to work remotely, although regular Zoom meetings will be scheduled.
When applying, please introduce yourself. We will then contact you and ask you to send us your resume and a cover letter that outlines why you want to volunteer with Keep Australia Beautiful.