Do you enjoy having fun?
Our Bethesda residents enjoy there daily activity program including arts and crafts, bingo, concerts, games and spontaneous activities and are seeking enthusiastic volunteers to assist them during these activities. These activities improve both cognitive and physical health as well as promoting happiness and excitement in a fun and social atmosphere.
Lifestyle Assistants can assist residents by:
- Escorting residents to and from the activity program and assisting with the setup.
- Ensuring residents remain actively engaged encouraged and inspired.
- Encouraging independence, friendship, and fun.
- Being spontaneous and sharing life experiences.
- Communicating resident feedback back to staff to assist in improving both the activity and resident enjoyment.
- Just having fun!
Bethesda boasts a homely and caring environment where the residents enjoy a wonderful sense of community and friendship.
Bethesda has embraced the internationally-recognised Eden Alternative Philosophy of Care and is a welcoming and rewarding place to volunteer where you will meet many wonderful people and learn great new skills that may assist you both personally and professionally.
Volunteers are currently required from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am till 3.30pm. Morning and afternoon shifts are available.