What is the Young Professionals Network?
The UNAA Young Professionals (YP) network involves and inspires young professionals throughout Australia in international affairs and the work of the United Nations around the world. The YP brings together a diverse mix of young professionals from business, law, government, the arts and philanthropy that are mainly between the ages of 25 to 35 years.
How Will I Contribute?
- Manage Northern Territory YP Network operations
- Manage all recruitment activities (including on-boarding, off-boarding and performance review), ensuring all teams are adequately resourced
- Check the National Prospective Volunteer spreadsheet on a monthly basis and recommend individuals to be contact to the Northern Territory President
- Perform continuous improvement of operations and structure
What are the Benefits?
- Volunteer remotely and gain exposure to the UN environment on a national scale
- Work in partnership with government, business and philanthropic organisations
- Develop professional skills and gain valuable experience to be applied throughout your career
- Evolve your leadership capacity