Laverton Magpies Woman's team will be going into their 4th year of Senior Woman's football with the WRFL and have had experience in finals football. We are looking to build on our success and are seeking applicants with a strong knowledge of AFL football and woman's football would be an advantage.
Key Coaching Objectives:
- Able to develop a football game plan for on field success
- To manage the on-filed performance of the Senior Woman's team
- To work collaboratively and professionally with the club, committee, staff and players and to ensure a positive and disciplined club culture is upheld
- To provide a supportive and respectful environment for all stakeholders
The successful applicant will have a...
- Passion for developing performance of both the players and team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership skills and be good at building relationships
- Sound knowledge of AFL football, game plans and strategies
- Minimum AFL Level 1 coaching accreditation or willing to obtain
- Desire and drive for personal and team success