Our team based in Southport, offers a number of services including group outings and activities for our residents. To maintain these essential services, we require the support of volunteers, and are currently looking for Volunteer Bus Drivers to support our staff with the transporting of residents to and from social outings or appointments. Skills & Qualities:
- A current open Qld Drivers Licence, with a clean driving history.
- Licence must be relevant to the vehicle being driven (passenger vehicle).
- A genuine interest in people and making a difference in their lives.
- A friendly personality and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to develop rapport and interact positively with residents.
- Understand and respect confidentiality and privacy of clients and Anglicare.
- Maintain professional boundaries and work within the policies and procedures of Anglicare.
- Work with limited supervision and be able to take direction when required.
- Reliable, flexible and motivated to make a difference. Respect, care and courtesy towards others.
Mandatory Requirements: Volunteer Mandatory Training – must complete prior to commencing your first volunteer shift. Department of Health’s COVID-19 training modules – must complete prior to commencing. National Police Certificate – undergoa national police check and we will coordinate and pay for this on your behalf. Current Flu Vaccination – must provide evidence of current 2020 flu vaccination from your GP or vaccination provider.