At Neringah Hospital, HammondCare provides palliative care for end-of-life patients. We are passionate about improving the quality of life for people in need and we have a wonderful group of volunteers that partner with us to enhance the lives of our patients. We're searching for someone to volunteer their time and skills to provide administrative support to the team at Neringah Hospital.
As a HammondCare admin volunteer, your tasks may include
- mail, filing and general paperwork
- scanning documents
- Creating information packs
You'll love this role if you have
- Previous admin or reception experience
- A confident and pleasant phone manner
- Computer skills in Microsoft office and email
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- a love of the elderly and looking to volunteer in your local community.
As a HammondCare admin volunteer, you'll be volunteering at Neringah Hospital, 2-3 hours each week. We would be happy to discuss with you the week day and time Monday-Friday. The ideal volunteer will be willing to commit long term, 12 months or longer and be aged 18 - 79 years. You will be required to complete the immunization schedule and our Volunteer Coordinator can provide more detail.
As this is a long-term commitment, we're looking for people who live locally to the Hospital, located at 4-12 Neringah Ave South Wahroonga.
When you register your interest, please outline why you are interested in volunteering and outline your admin skills.