As a Residential Care Concierge Volunteer, you will be welcoming visitors to ACH Group's Residential Care sites to meet the current and on-going COVID-19 pandemic requirements.
A concierge volunteer is the first point of contact with our visitors and consumers.
- Welcoming visitors to the Residential Site
- Review each visitor against our entry criteria
- Take and record every visitor/s temperature, and prompt visitor/s to complete visitor declaration
- Check evidence of visitor/s current flu vaccination certificate
- Provide access to visitor/s that meet entry criteria
- Restrict access to visitors who don't meet entry criteria and provide an explanation in a polite and empathetic manner
- Document visitor access and those where access has been denied
- Provide handover to relevant staff on site where required
This volunteer role will suit someone who has:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills - including clear verbal communication
- Empathy and patience
- Capacity to relate to a diverse range of people
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- have or will be willing to have a flu vaccination
Specific COVID-19 and on-site training and support will be provided.