Skip to main content Back
Enter your details below to apply for this opportunity.
To apply for volunteer positions you must be resident in
Australia. This position is in Perth WA, Melbourne VIC, Darwin NT, Canberra ACT, Newcastle NSW, Brisbane City QLD, Gold Coast Mc QLD, Sydney NSW / remote friendly. Perth WA, Melbourne VIC, Darwin NT, Canberra ACT, Newcastle NSW, Brisbane City QLD, Gold Coast Mc QLD, Sydney NSW / Remote Friendly Community Services Type of work
Accounting & Finance, Administration & Office Management, Companionship & Social Support, Counselling & Help Line, Disability Support, Education & Training, Fundraising & Events, Governance, Boards & Committees, IT & Web Development, Library Services, Marketing, Media & Communications, Mediation & Advocacy, Research, Policy & Analysis, Retail & Sales, Safety & Emergency Services, Translating & Interpreting, Tutoring & Coaching, Writing & Editing Suitable for
Centrelink Volunteers, Families with Children, People with disability, Skilled Volunteers, Wheelchair Access Commitment
Regular - more than 6 months
Every one at DCSS Australia will undertake the training free of charge:- Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO);- Council of Social Services (QCOSS);- Mandate Report Training, for both Victoria and New South Wales; - Others as required and or negotiated.
10 hours per week (Negotiable)
Requirements Driver's Licence (C) National Police Certificate Working with Children Check
Every application is based on merit, we have minimum standards which must be met by every candidate and position to work with our organisation.
1. Australian Citizenship/Permanent Resident;
2. Relevant Qualifications and Certificates/Registrations;
3. Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within Australia;
4. Great communication and listening skills;
5. Ability to commit the required time for the position and be able to commit to a 12-month position (minimum);
6. Upon engagement, you will be required to have or obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Police Check (NPC), which is conducted alongside our partnered charity agency.
Browser upgrade recommended
It looks like you may be using a web browser version that we don’t support. Make sure you’re using the most recent version of your browser, or try using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, to get the full SEEK Volunteer experience.