What are the tasks?
- Sorting all laundry items to be washed and loading the industrial washing machines
- Discarding heavily soiled, damaged or ripped items
- Hanging washed items on the lines to dry
- Folding and putting away clean laundry ready for use
- Washing and drying ‘special’ items such as dog beds, toys, leads and collars
- Liaising with Op Shop sorting staff and transporting appropriate donated animal care items from the donations area to the laundry
- Sorting and putting away donated items
What skills and characteristics do I need?
- Good team work
- Committed hard worker
- Physically fit and able to lift 10kg
- Good communication skills