As an Administration Support Volunteer, you will be assisting the office team at HammondCare to provide a friendly and flexible admin support to staff and the people we care for.
As you volunteer each week or fortnight, you’ll be helping with a range of tasks including:
• Folding letters and putting into envelopes
• Putting together admission packs
• Re-Organising stationary cupboards
• Stocktake of PPE
This volunteer role will suit someone who is aged between 18 – 79 and has:
• A passion for making a difference in the lives of elderly people.
• A flexible, friendly and professional manner.
• Good communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Empathy and patience.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Current flu vaccination or be willing to have the vaccination prior to starting.
The time commitment is two hours each week or fortnight, for six months or longer. The days are flexible.
We'll provide training and support from an onsite Volunteer Coordinator. Successful applicants will be required to complete a police background check which we’ll arrange.